Earn 15% Commission for Nursery or School with our Christmas Fundraising Project
How to Run
Easy to organise either by the PTA or office/school teacher. Run as a classroom arts project or let parents get involved and help their child draw/paint a beautiful Christmas picture. Parents then choose from our supplied order form, items including Christmas cards, cushion, Santa sacks, mugs plus many more personalised gifts.
The picture (do not bend or staple), order form and full payment via cash are returned to school by the deadline date agreed. School then collects the orders and we collect the drawing and order forms for the school, work our magic and return orders back to school.
School can either pay when we collect the orders or we can invoice once the orders are delivered with your 15% commission deducted.
Why get involved?
Christmas is all about showing your family and friends how much you love them. Our Christmas fundraising scheme is a great way for your nursery or school children to have their unique designs turned into handy, personalised gifts for all the family. Beautiful gifts, cherished by family, children getting involved in art plus your nursery/school earns 15% commission on all sales received.
- To get schools involved in an arts programme
- All children, in every class create a festive picture
- Take the drawing home, with an order form, which will be returned to school by the deadline with the original drawing and full payment by the deadline date.
- Order, drawings and payment will be collected by us from the school
- Within 2 weeks, Christmas cards and gifts ordered will be returned to school, clearly labelled with child name and class, ready for the school to distribute
- 15% of all the sales will be donated back to school for school funds
the more money raised for school!
Share this post